Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I’m still here

My husband finally reached Dubai a couple of days ago. His journey was so long, it took about 12 hours till he finally reached Dubai. He started with his residency papers and he said things are doing fine.

As for me, I feel lonely but I hope I can travel sooner than I thought. As for my daughter she misses her daddy a lot and yesterday she cried in her room asking for her father to come back. He is so close to her even sometimes I think she loves him more than me, but I think this is natural.

My PC refuses to work on the local generator, I don’t know why. So I open it only when we have national electricity and usually make a chat with my husband during that limited time. He started his work already. He sent me pictures about the view from his office and some gardens; it looks very nice and very clean.

I think I will visit my parents on Thursday and stay there for a few days, I hate that process but if I don’t do that my parents will get upset and think that I don’t like to stay in their home. I still did not arrange anything from what I’m going to take or leave here, I want my husband to start with my papers and then start to pack things. I will be 28 years this month I hope he could mange to come before my Birthday. We have been married for almost seven years and we celebrated my birthday and his only a few times (there are only 21 days between my Birthday and his).

Anyway I have nothing to say since I did not go out the last couple of days or see people. Some of my friends promised to visit me next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Glad he made it ok! Hang in there, the time will fly quickly and you'll be together again! hugs to your little girl!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Ukiah said...

It is a strange thing to have your parents over isn't it:)
????????
anna@www.azerivista.com

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news? 1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented,

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: make money while you sleep It successfully covers make money while you sleep related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home