Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you. I hope you enjoyed it.
As for me, I bought a present for my husband, and I thought he forgot about it. He did not tell me anything in the morning and when he return from his work, my parents were visiting us, so he did not mention it. After they went, he went to his car and brought me a beautiful red flower with a teddy bear holding it, it took my heart. He said he forgot about it till he discover it when he was working at the internet with Google.
Anyway it is nice to have a day for love not for war.
Valentine is not very popular in Iraq, only few people celebrate it, and as I know only lovers during their engagement or friends in collage. For me and my husband we celebrate it every year, this is our 8th year together since we have started to celebrate it.
I have nothing to say now, So bye and happy valentine’s day again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I hope you both continue to celebrate Valentines Day for ever! It's a great day to celebrate love.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mad Canuck said...

Hi Rose,

Valentine's Day is a nice holiday, and I'm glad you and your husband have figured out a nice tradition for yourselves around it. Personally, I always liked Valentine's Day, but I found it took on more of a real meaning for me after I got married: I'm with my wife every day, but Valentine's Day gives me one day in the year where I can just plan on doing something special for my wife to let her know I appreciate her.

I hope your Valentine's Day was good.

Shawn.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Happy Valentines Day to you, too!

My husband gave me roses and I had the girls make him valentines and they each bought him a balloon at the dollar store. (Where everything is just ONE DOLLAR!)

I do love getting roses! Glad you had a nice day. Take care.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

5:02 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Hi. Nice work on your blog here. Is it your only one?

regards,
health and life insurance quote online

10:04 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Alright, nice blog! I've been out searching blogs and stumbled on yours, it's good. Keep the good blogging!

regards,
group health plan

2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home