Saturday, March 05, 2005

The journey has started

Probably, when you read this post my husband will be on his way to Dubai, he will leave on Sunday afternoon.
Don’t ask me how I feel, because I don’t know. I cry a little and then smile because we will start our journey. yesterday we heard two kidnapping cases and the reason is taking a ransom. both cases took about 30,000 $ for each in order to free them. after hearing that I felt happy to leave Iraq. They hit one of them so hard that he was unable to walk or talk.

I’m worried now about the safety of my husband on his way to the airport and the airplane. It’s private company and we don’t know how good is their airplane. It’s still weird that it cost much less than the trip to Jordan. but this is the only way to Dubai now or going by ship which is another risk. if you go by ship you have to leave to Basra first. The trip in boat takes about 3 days. The plane takes about two hours and a half only.
Typical me isn’t it? worried about everything.
PS. I will check the links that you suggested. thank you all for your concern.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dancewater said...

Rose,
let us know when he gets there safely....

thanks

10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We're thinking about you, Rose, and you and your husband are in our prayers.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

thoughts and prayers be with you! I will check back again to see if he has arrived safely!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home