Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Vacation

I’m going for a vacation to the north of Iraq with my family. We will travel next Friday and return on Wednesday. We heard that the road is still unsafe especially through Kirkuk, but we will take the chance. we went last year too and we had a great time. The nature there is fantastic and the weather is great. We need to have that visit to relax our nerves under the pressure we have.
So wait for my post when I’m back and I will try to have some photos too.

6 Comments:

Blogger rajdeep said...

Well I hope you have a nice vacation :)...everybody needs the time to relax so I hope you enjoy it....and be careful.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

I hope you enjoy your trip.

8:19 AM  
Blogger rose said...

dear strykeraunt :
the word you are asking about is SHABAH. I have never heard about a vehicle that can’t be heard here in Iraq. Anyway the story might be True.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Margot B said...

Hello Rose,

Wishing you and your family a safe journey and all the best on your holiday visit. Am looking forward to your post when you return and to your photos.

Very best regards,

Margot
http://margotbworldnews.com

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Yes,
Definitely take some pictures and post them, and a find
a nice quiet spot to soothe your nerves.

12:44 PM  
Blogger cutiger95 said...

Kauai is one of the best vacation locations in the islands. This great vacation destination almost needs no words to describe it. So why is it that many don't know of Kauai and it's lovely area. It seems you have found a gem and many others will eventually find it as well.gv

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home