Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Thank you all

Thank you all for your comments on my blog. I appreciate them. I will try to make a comment for each in the near future, but this will be a short comment for what I read.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who offered me his(her) help and support and I’m sure I will not hesitate to ask you when I need to.

Second : Yes, I meant (certain ). It was a typing mistake. Forgive me if it was an unforgivable mistake.

Third: these few lines are written to Susi from calif.:
First of all, it Was not a 3 years as you said. Iraq-Iran war finished on 8th-Aug-1988 . In 2nd-Aug-1990 we invaded Kuwait ,and when I meant one year, I count only 1989 were we live a whole peaceful year.
Second : when you spoke about those who did those terrible mistakes for killing babies and others believe me every nation has their good and bad people and I think those who did this had done similar acts in our country when Baghdad failed.
Third when I said I was happy for not having exams: I don’t know if you noticed my age at that time (I was 14 years old) and it was a superficial feeling at a certain moment.
And finally you said it yourself (a horrible man). Have you seen the way he treated his people, have you seen the mass graves all over the country, because if you have you will not ask.

This one to all who read my blog:
I want to make you know that I’m definitely not a pro-Saddam but that does not necessarily mean that I’m a pro-America.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Canuck said...

Hello from New York! It's nice to see a new Iraqi blog. Please keep it up, and don't worry about mistakes you may make in English.

It's always hard learning another language, especially when most people around you speak your own language, and English is one of the hardest languages to learn. There are more exceptions in English than there are rules. I'm assuming your native language is probably Arabic, and you probably learned English in school. Please don't feel embarrassed when you make mistakes, it is natural, and that is how we all learn. It takes a lot of courage to write in a public forum in a language that is not your own, and I'm glad you have taken the courageous step to share your experiences with us in our language.

Shawn.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Assalaamoualaikoum

It was probably not your fault when you did that typing mistake. Maybe someone got offended but that was definitely not your intention. Cretin is an offensive word in French (It means As* *ol*). Sorry for the description.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home